MBA Entrance Exam. in India, MBA Entrance Test...more>>
UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) - 2009About Us:
The mission of Uttarakhand Techcnical Universirty is to provide best quality technical education which may help uttarakhand in it's technical development.
UKSEE 2009 for admission to degree courses: B.Tech, B. Pharm., B. Arch., BHMCT, MCA/MBA.
Admission Notice: Uttarakhand Technical University (UKTU), Dehradun is conducting Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE: 2009) on 09th and 10th May, 2009 for admission to degree courses in Engineering (B.Tech)/ Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)/ Architecture (B. Arch.)/ Hotel Management (BHMCT) and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt Aided and Private unaided institutions affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University along with some other Universities of Uttarakhand in academic session 2009-10.
Examination Schedule: BHMCT/MBA/MCA/ Lateral Entry for Second Year: 09th May, 2009 and B.Tech./B. Pharm./B. Arch: 10th May, 2009.
Eligibility: 1. For admission to first year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT, candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2 level or equivalent) examination of Uttarakhand Board or from any recognized board.
2. For admission to first year of B. Arch., candidate must have minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate of qualifying examination along with NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) score. The candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) with minimum 50% marks are also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only.
3. For admission to first year of MCA/MBA, candidate must have passed three years degree course (with mathematics as one subject at 10+2 or graduation level for MCA only) from any recognized University.
4. The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B. Tech., the candidate must have passed three years ‘Diploma in Engineering’ or three years ‘B.Sc degree with mathematics as one subject’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
5. The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B. Pharm., the candidate must have passed ‘Diploma in Pharmacy’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
6. The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in UKSEE-2009 subject to the condition that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
7. The ‘State Quota’ for all courses shall be filled by UKSEE-2009 only.
8. ‘All India Quota’ for B.Pharm., BHMCT and MCA courses shall be filled by UKSEE-2009 only. Such candidates are required to appear in UKSEE-2009.
9. The details for admission of NRI and Kashmiri migrants are available on University website.
A-12, Saraswati Vihar,
P. O. Dalanwala, Dehradun.
Fax : 0135- 2780441
Entrance Examination Help Line:
Fax : 0135- 2780441
E-Mail: email@example.com ,