JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, LUCKNOW
For AICTE Approved 2 year (2010-2012) full-time Programmes from Jaipuria Institute of Management:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 180 Seats
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management) — PGDM (RM) – 60 Seats
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Services) — PGDM (FS) – 60 Seats
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 30 Seats (3 year part-time)
Eligibility: The Programme is targeted at individuals with high potential for success in business and industry. Such individuals must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (under 10+2+3 system) with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible, provided they complete all formalities of their examination before June 30 for the academic session beginning from July. Such candidates, on selection, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only. The deadline for submission of mark sheet and the certificate is October 1 of that academic year. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in cancellation of the provisional admission.
Selection based on:
- CAT/MAT/XAT scores. (only CAT for PGDM)
- Group discussion & personal interview.
Application Form: The Institute’s brochure and application form can be obtained:
• By cash payment of Rs. 1000/- from the institute
• By post (enclosing demand draft for Rs.1050/- drawn in favour of Jaipuria Institute of Management, payable at Lucknow).
• By download from www.jiml.ac.in and submit the same with a DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Jaipuria Institute of Management, payable at Lucknow.
• 10% of the total seats are reserved for Company sponsored. However, they are required to appear in CAT.
• The candidates have to apply to Jaipuria Institute of Management by filling a separate application form, specifying CAT Registration No. along with Centre Code and a photocopy of CAT Score.
GD & PI Centers:
Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Patna, Chandigrah, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ranchi, Bhubaneswer, Guwahati.
Admission also open at Noida & Jaipur campus
Vineet Khand, Gomtinagar
For Admission enquiries: 1800 180 3444,