Under Graduate Admission 2011
Courses Available :
1. Faculty of Arts
* B.A. (Honours)
* B.A.: (Choice of subject)
* Bachelor of Library Science
* Bachelor of Physical Education
* Bachelor of Tourism Administration (BTA)
2. Faculty of Commerce
* B.Com. (Honours.) (Self-Finance)
* B.Com. (Regular)
* B.B.A. Under IMS
3. Faculty of Science
* B.Sc. (Maths Group)
* B.Sc. (Bio. Group)
* Self-Finance B.Sc. (Maths Group)
* Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA)
4. Faculty of Education
5. Faculty of Law
* LL.B. (Hons.)
* LL.B. (Three Year)
6. Faculty of Fine Arts
Rules for Admission in Undergraduate Courses (BA/B.Sc./B.Com.) :
Candidate will be eligible for admission if he/she has passed :
i) Intermediate or equivalent examination for Admission to BA (Hons.).
ii) Intermediate or equivalent examination for Admission to BA.
iii) Intermediate Science (with Bio. Group) or equivalent examination for Admission to B.Sc. (Bio. Group).
iv) Intermediate Science (with Maths Group) or equivalent examination for Admission to B.Sc. (Maths Group).
v) Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study and minimum of 60% marks for Admission to B.Com. (Hons.).
vi) Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study for Admission to B.Com.
vii) Intermediate or equivalent examination for Admission to BBA.
Bachelor of Computer Application :
The Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) programme is designed with a special focus on current Computer Applications. It shall be three years (six semesters) full time programme. The BCA Program aims to develop ability to interact with real-life situations and to build systems which can be efficiently processed on computers. Take up positions in Systems Management and project management in leading IT corporations. The Degree of B.C.A of the University of Lucknow shall be conferred on the candidate who pursues the prescribed courses of study for six semesters and passes the examinations as prescribed under the relevant ordinances.
The candidate should have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary (i.e. 10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks for Gen/OBC and 36% marks for SC/ST Candidates and with Mathematics as one of the subjects (Only Science/Math stream students are eligible).
· Last Date of Form Submission: June 20, 2011
- Do not send original documents. They would be needed only at the time of verification subject to the candidate being short listed.
- If you have any queries, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form fee is Rs. 600.00 per course for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 300.00 per course for SC/ST candidates.
· In case the candidates are unable to take a printout of the forms at the time of submission they can also take out the print of their Online Application Form by logging in through the link provided below. Login information is sent to your email ID
- If there are any corrections on the application form, you can correct it by logging in to the editable form through the link provided below for this purpose. Login information is printed on the form and has also been sent to your email ID. Correct the entries if required and print the form again.
- Wait for the declaration of merit list and other notices/announcements by frequently visiting the university website.
- Upon declaration of result, find your name, merit and counseling details from the website. Letters will not be issued to individual candidates. It is your responsibility to check the results in time.
- If you have claimed to be an outstanding sportsperson (OS) or physically handicapped (PH), present yourself personally before the committee with all original documents on the specified dates specified on the website.
- Find your counseling date from the university website. Ensure your presence at the counseling venue well in time and follow the announcements.
- Present yourself with all original documents and required fee to the university officials.
- Be prepared to make a choice from the subjects/programs available to you.
- Present all the original documents for verification. TC/migration and character certificate in original will be retained by the university.
- Deposit the admission fee and take a receipt even if you are availing zero fee facility. Your admission would stand cancelled if the fee is not deposited on the day of counseling.
- Leave the counseling venue after showing the fee-receipt to the university official on duty.
- No accompanying person is allowed to the counseling premises and use of mobile phone is prohibited inside the building.
- All legal matters will be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction Only.