Defence Security Corps
HQRS. South Western Command
HQRS. South Western Command
1. Director, Defence Security Corps, Headquarters South Western Command, invites applications as per application form attach at Appendix ‘B’ from the Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates fulfilling particulars giving bio-data, name, age, qualifications and experience if any along with attested copies of their supporting documents latest by 25 Dec 2009 application shall be addressed to Joint Director, Defence Security Corps, Headquarters 81 Sub-Area, PIN-908681, C/O 56 APO for the Schedule Tribe (ST) Post and to Director, DSC South Western Command, PIN-908546, C/o 56 APO for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) post by Registered Post.
Last Date: 25 Dec 2009
1. LDC for 374 DSC PI, 24 FAD
No. of Post: 1 (for ST)
2. LDC for Joint Director DSC Headquarters 81 Sub –Areal
No. of Post: 1 (for OBC)
Pay Scale: Pay Band + Grade Pay PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200- Grade Pay Rs. 1900
(i) Matric and equivalent
(ii) Typing 30 WPM
Age: 18-25 years
i) relaxation for ST - 05 years
(ii) relaxation for OBC-03 years
2. Scheme of Examination:
Part I: Written test will consist of one paper for 80 marks containing 4 parts:-
(ii) English Language.
(iii) Numerical Aptitude.
(iv) General Awareness. The questions in all the four tests will be Objective-Multiple-Choice Type. Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the four tests separately.
Part II: Skill Test - The board of Offers reserves the right to admit only that number of candidates as considered necessary by them, for skill test in typewriting, based on the performance of candidates in the Part I written test. Intimation shall be sent to candidates after Part I written test.
3. The following documents should be attached with the application form:-
(a) Three Passport Size Photograph, duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
(b) Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Age/Date of Birth/Edu-cational Qualification / Caste etc. OBC candidates to also attach certificate of ‘Non Creamy Layer’.
(c) Two stamped self-addressed envelopes of the size 23 cms. X 10 cms. (d) Selection will be based on Merit.
4. The administration reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Candidate living with more than one spouse or have married another spouse while the first spouse is alive are not eligible to apply. The selected candidates should be Physically and Medically fit to carry out their assigned duties. Date of test (Written & Practical) / Interview will be intimated to eligible and shortlisted candidates separately.
The candidates who fulfill eligibility condition will be subjected to selection process as per the existing orders and selected candidates will be appointed after verification of character and antecedents and after completion of medical examination.
6. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification etc. will not entitle an applicant to be called for competitive test/interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates to be called for the test on the basis of criteria fixed by it. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence
will be entertained. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment.
7. Candidates are requested to bring their original certificate viz. Schedule Tribe (ST) Educational and Experience Certificate, at the time of interview.
8. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
(LK Sharma) Maj
for Commandant Appendix 'B'