The State Health System Resource Centre (SHSRC), Government of Rajasthan, is being set up as the apex body for technical assistance for facilitating the State and districts in planning and implementing of the National Rural Health Mission as well as strengthening the public health system in the State. The main mandate of the State Health Resource Centre is to support the state health system in programme planning, strategy development, innovation and change management.
Last Date: within 21 days from 30-11-09
The SHSRC Rajasthan wants to recruit for following positions:
1. Executive Director
2. Senior Consultant - Public Health Planning
3. Senior Consultant - Health Care Financing
4. Senior Consultant - Monitoring and Evaluation I HMIS
5. Senior Consultant - Quality Improvement ! Quality Assurance
6. Senior Consultant - Community Participation
7. Senior Consultant - Human Resource Development
8. Senior Consultant - Public Health Administration
No of vacancy in each position is 1.
Applications must reach within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to PAO, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Make sure to mention SHSRC Rajasthan - (post applied for), on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted. Only those who are shortlisted based on quality and relevance of qualifications and experience will be called for interview.