AIEEE EXAMINATION PAPER 2009
Subject: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY , MATHEMATICS
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks: 432
1. Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
2 . The Answer Sheet is kept inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
3. The test is of 3 hours duration.
4. The Test Booklet consists of 90 questions of 3 marks each. The maximum marks are 432.
5. There are three parts in the question paper.
The distribution of marks subject wise in each part is as under for each correct response.
Part A – Physics (144 Marks) –Questions No. 1 to 2 and 9 to 30 consist FOUR (4) marks each and Question No. 3 to 8 consist EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response.
Part B – Chemistry (144 Marks) – Questions No. 31 to 39 and 46 to 60 consist FOUR (4) marks each and Question No. 40 to 45 consist EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response.
Part C – Mathematics (144 Marks) – Questions No.61 to 82 and 89 to 90 consist FOUR (4) marks each and Question No. 83 to 88 consist EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response
6. Candidates will be awarded marks as stated above in instructions No. 5 for correct response of each question. ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
7. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only for writing particulars/marking responses on Side-1 and Side-2 of the Answer Sheet Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
8. No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc. except the Admit Card inside the examination hall/room.
9. Rough work is to be done on the space provided for this purpose in the Test Booklet only. This space is given at the bottom of each page and in 2 pages (Pages 38 – 39) at the end of the booklet.
10. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall. However, the candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
11. The CODE for this Booklet is A. Make sure that the CODE printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as that on this booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet
12. Do not fold or make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
Solved Question Paper