Download CBSE Guess Paper Physics Class XII (12th) 2008
Guess Paper - 2008
Class - XII
Subject – Physics
(Set-2)MAX MARKS-60 TIME-3hrs.
1. All questions are compulsory. 2. There is no overall choice. How ever, an internal choice has been given provided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks, and three questions of five marks. 3. Question numbers 1-8 are very short answer type questions, carrying 1 mark each. 4. Question numbers 9-18 are short answer type questions, carrying 2 marks each. 5. Question numbers 19-27 are short answer type questions, carrying 3 marks each. 6. Question numbers 28-30 are long answer type questions, carrying 5 marks each. 7. Calculators are not allowed. However you may use log tables if necessary.
C = 3 x 10 8 m/s h = 6.6 x 10 –34 Js e = 1.6 x 10 –19 C ?0 = 4 x 10 –7 TmA –1
1. Consider the situation of the two poles P and Q shown in the figure below. What are the signs of P and Q?
2. The polarizing angle of a medium is 600. What is the refractive index of the medium?
3. Name 2 materials, which are used for making standard resistance coils.
4. Lorentz force is given by F = I (LxB). Of these, name the pairs of vectors which are always at right angles to each other.
5. What is the power factor of an LCR circuit at resonance?
6. An inductor of 10mH carries a current of 2A. The current is increased to 5A in 10 seconds. What is the voltage induced in the inductor?
7. Compare the radii of two nuclei with mass number 1 and 27 respectively.
8. Define Attenuation.
9. A charge of 5C is placed at the origin and –10C is placed at the point x = 30. Find a point on the x axis at which (a) Electric field is zero (b) Potential is zero.
10. What are electric field lines? Mention 2 properties.
11. Name the elements of earth’s magnetism.
12. How can one distinguish between on unpolarised light beam and a linearly polarized light beam using a Polaroid?
13. The photoelectric cut-off voltage in a certain experiment is 1.5 V. What is the maximum K.E. of photoelectrons emitted?
14. Explain the effect of potential on photoelectric current and draw the graph for different intensities.
15. Obtain the binding energy (in MeV) of a nitrogen nucleus ( 147N ), given mass of N = 14.00307 u.
16. The input of a 2-input NAND gate is fed to a Not gate, write down the truth table for the combination for all possible inputs of A and B.
17. A communication system mainly consists of three major parts. Name them. Draw the block diagram of a generalized communication system.
Download this full post