CBSE Guess Paper 2010
Class – XII
1. If A = , Write the value of .
2. Differentiate with respect to .
3. Find the value of a and b such that the function defined by is a continuous function.
4. (i) (ii) (iii)
(iv) (v) (vi)
5. If , then show that A is a root of the polynomial .
6. Solve the equations .
7. Evaluate the following limits:-
8. If x, Find x and y.
9. Differentiate w.r.t. ‘x’:- (i) (ii)
10. Evaluate OR
11. If f(x)= is continuous at x=1, find the value of a and b.
13. If (a+bx)ey/x =x ,then show that
If x=a(α-sin α), y=a(1+cos α), find at α=
14. If and ,show that .
15. Using vectors prove that in a triangle ABC, cosA =, a, b and c are sides opposite to A,B and C respectively.