Download CBSE Science Sample Paper Class IX (9th) 2007
Sample Paper – 2007
Class – IX
TIME : 3 hrs. M.M. 60
- Questions 1 ,2,9,10.17,18 carries 1 marks.
- Questions 3,4,11,12,19,20 to 10 carries 2 marks.
- Questions 5 to7,13 to 15, 21 to 23 carries 3 marks.
- Questions 8,16,24 carries 5 marks.
- What is numerical value of one mole?
- What is the name and valency of the element whose Z=5?
- A solution contains 50 g of common salt and 400 g of water. Calculate the concentration in terms of mass percentage of the solution?
- What will be the effect of change of pressure on the state of a matter?
- write chemical formula of following
a) Copper nitrate
b) Calcium carbonate
c) Magnesium chloride
- Compare the properties of electrons, protons and neutrons?
- Explain the various laws of chemical combination?
- a) What is evaporation? What are the various factors which affect it?
b) Why should we wear cotton clothes in summer?
- What is the nature of distance time graph for uniform motion of an object?
- What is the unit of power?
- An electric bulb of 100 W is used 20 hours per day. Calculate the units if energy consumed in a one week?
- An object of mass 20 kgs is moving with uniform velocity of 6 m/s. what is kinetic energy possessed by the object?
- What is relative density of a substance? Relative density of silver is 10. 8 g. the density of water is 1000kg/m³. What is the density of silver in SI unit?
- State various laws of motion?
- State the universal law of gravitation? What I sits importance?
- a) What are waves and how are they classified. Give an example of each type.
b) Give 3 characteristics of wave motion
Download Attached PDF