Keystone Institute of Technology & Management is situated in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan. It was established in 2005 and It is work under the Shri kalkaji Education Trust. The institute has received recognition from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and It is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). The institute has world class infrastructural facilities which help in academic activities. The Institute offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
1. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
* Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 60 seats,
* Civil Engineering (CE) – 60 seats,
* Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) – 60 seats,
* Computer Engineering (CS) – 60 seats, and
* Information Technology (IT) – 60 seats
Eligibility: The candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Math.
2. MBA (Duration: 2 years, Seats: 120)
* Human Resource Management, and
* Information Technology Management.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) are eligible for MBA.
* Hostel for girls and boys
* Computer LAB with internet
* Sports and Recreation
KEYSTONE Group of Institutions
Vill. Pillod (Surajgarh)
Loharu-Chirawa-Jhunjhunu State Highway
(5 Kms from Loharu Railway Junction, Haryana)
District Jhunjhunu, INDIA 333029
Mob.: +91 991.065.2424, 981.836.7622, 997.132.2449
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com