The Marudhar Engineering College is situated at Raisar in a pollution free and salubrious environment of Bikaner, Rajasthan. The Institute was established in year 2003 is the first self financed Engineering College in Bikaner. The institute is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University Kota and approved by AICTE and Govt. of Rajasthan.
The Institute is spread over 135 acres sprawling campus astride Bikaner Jaipur. The campus hosts an impressive range of facilities with unmatched infrastructure and much more.
* Elec. & Comm.
* Computer & IT
* Digital Communication
* Electrical Engineering
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
4. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
5. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
6. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BCA-Eligibility for admission in first year BCA is 10+2 examination of any board with at least 50% marks. All reserved class candidates will have 3% relaxation in above condition.
BBA- Admission to BBA shall be based on merit (or some appropriate criteria decided by the university). The merit will be based on marks obtained in class 12 (10+2 pattern). A general candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in 12th class in any faculty. All reserved class candidates need to have pass marks in 12th class.
* 70% seats in all disciplines are reserved for admission through Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering (RPET). Remaining seats are filled through AIEEE 15% and Management Quota 15% seats.
* 15% seats in all disciplines are reserved for admission through All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
* 15% seats in all disciplines are reserved for direct admission under Management Quota.
* Health Services
* Sports & Recreation
* Ease of transport
* Hostel Facilities
* Canteen & Mess
Marudhar Engineering College (MEC)
Marudhar College of Sciences (MCS)
Raisar, NH-11, Jaipur Road, Bikaner
Tel: 0151-2746922-23 Tele Fax: 0151-2746979
E-Mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.marudhar.ac.in, www.marudhar.org