I Need An Original Or Duplicate Copy Of My UP Board High School Examination Certificate

 Posted by adil zafar khan - bareilly uttar pradesh, India in U.P. BOARD
Dear sir,
I passed my High School UP Board Examination in year 1977 but I did not got my certificate that time, so I kindly request you to dispatch me my certificate. Thanks
Boardguess (New Delhi) replies to Adil Zafar Khan [ Reply ] 2013-12-05 15:44:53
Hello Adil,
We are only an online assistance education website. You have to contact the U.P. Secondary Education board for your High School Certificate at the below address or contact number.

U.P. Secondary Education board 23, Allenganj, Allahabad - 211002
Telephone Number: 0532 - 2466851
Fax: 0532 - 2466841

Telephone Numbers: 0532 - 2622767, 0532 - 2623182

Our Advice: Contact them and ask about the procedure for the Certificate Retrieval. If they ask you to send a written application then send it with important details like:
Your Full Name (As On School Records)
Your Father's Name
Your School Name
Pass out Year
And an FIR (If Necessary)
* (Will not be published)
* (First time user can put any password, and use same password onwards)
Comment/Detailed description:* (No HTML / URL Allowed)

Characters left

Verification code:*

(If you cannot see the verification code, then refresh here)

CBSE Board, UP Board, IGNOU, JNU, MBA MCA, BBA and other educational boards of India

Disclaimer: For documents and information available on, we do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Papers, Results, Syllabus, Logo and other educational contents are owned by Indian Education Board and BoardGuess does not hold any copyright on it. The format of materials, being displayed on this website, comes under the copyright act., All Rights Reserved ©