Details For Admission Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Name of the Programme:
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Program Code: BCA
1) 10+2 or its equivalent with Maths as a district subject
2) 10+2 or its equivalent without maths as a distinct subject students will have to register for MTE-03 and CIC in 1st Semester of BCA
3) 10+2 vocational stream in Computer Techniques/ Applications or its equivalent without Maths as a distinct subject. This category students will have to register for MTE-03 in the 1st semester of BCA
Duration in the years:
Min: 3 Years
Max: 6 Years
Min. age as on 1st Jan. of the Academic Year: No Bar
- Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the date for submission of filled-in application forms will be 1 July to September 30 for January session and 1 January to March 31 for July session.
- However students are requested to check with the official admission notification for the exact dates related to admission.
Rs.4400/- per semester + Rs.850/- MTE-03 for non-maths students.
Rs.4300/- per sem.
(2nd Semester onwards)
The admissions will be available for June/July and December/January sessions.
CS-610: Foundation Course in English for Computing
FHS-01: Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
CS-611: Computer Fundamentals and PC Software
CS-612: PC Software Application Skills
CS-60: Foundation Course in Mathematics and Computing
CS-62: 'C' Programming & Data Structure
FST: Foundation Course in Science and Technology
CS-63: Introduction to System Software
CS-05: Elements of System Analysis and Design
CS-06: Introduction to DBMS
CS-64: Introduction to Computer Organization
CS-65: Window Programming
CS-67: RDBMS Lab
CS-68: Computer Networks
CS-69: TCP/IP Programming
CS-70: Introduction to Software Engineering
CS-71: Computer Oriented Numerical Techniques
CS-72: C++ and Object Oriented Programming
CS-73: Theory of Computer Science
CS-74: Introduction to Internet Programming (Java, ActiveX)
CS-75: Intranet Administration
Medium of Instruction: English