Assignment Code : 28/TMA/SEM-2/2009
Note: Answer all the Questions.
1. Explain the concept of social justice and natural justice in relation to industrial jurisprudence. Describe you own experience about application of social justice and your organization or any organization you are familiar with.
2. What is the meaning of term “factory” and the object of the Factories Act, 1948? What are the measures which have been taken by the management in respect of (a) health, (b) safety and (c) welfare of workers in any organization you are familiar with.
3. What is meant by “Industry” and “Industrial Dispute”? Discuss few examples of industrial disputes and how these disputes have been resolved from any organization you are familiar with. Briefly describe the organization you are referring to.
4. Distinguish between minimum, fair and living wages. Explain the methods being followed for fixing minimum wages under Minimum Wage Act, 1958 in an organization you are familiar with.
5. Explain the object and applicability of the payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 what are the benefits being paid to the workers under the Act in your organization or any organization you are familiar with.
|| Assignments Index ||