Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences established in February 2005 under “The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005”. It started functioning from 1 April 2006. Initially six government and two private Medical Colleges have been taken under this university.
In February 2005. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur started functioning from the 1st April, 2006 primarily with taking over six government and two private Medical Colleges in its fold in. Very same day Dr. P.P.S. Mathur, Ex. Sr. Professor, Neurosurgery and Medical Superintendent, SMS Hospital, Jaipur joined as first Vice-Chancellor of the University. Thereafter, things started moving with the postings of Finance Officer and Registrar. RUHS has been able to conduct all medical related pre-exams and regular exams.
|Chancellor:||Mr. S. K. Singh|
|Vice-Chancellor:||Dr. P.P.S. Mathur|
|Location:||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences presently run these under-graduate and Post graduate courses: P.G., M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Sc. Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, B.A.S.L.P., Pharmacy.
1. Medical Courses: U.G. Course- MBBS, P.G. Courses, Diploma, Post Graduate – DM
2. Dental Courses: U.G. Course- BDS, MDS
3. Nursing Courses: M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
4. Paramedical Sciences Courses: Bachelor of Audiology, Speech, Language, Pathology, (BASLP) , B.Sc. Radiation Technology
5. Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Courses: Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) , Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
6. Pharmacy Courses: B. Pharma, D. Pharm, M. Pharma Courses
8 medical colleges, 10 Dental Colleges (BDS), 4 Dental Colleges (MDS), 43 B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, two M.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 6 Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 41 Pharmacy Colleges (B. PHARMCY), 27 Pharmacy Colleges (D. PHARMA), 30 Bachelor of Physiotherapy Collges (BPT), 2 Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) colleges and 4 M-Pharma colleges, while each of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy College (BOT), B.SC. Radiation Technology College, Post Basic Diploma In Oncology Nursing College, B.SC. (HONS.) Ophtmalmic Technology College and Baslp College are affiliated to this university.
The 8 medical colleges are:
- SMS Medical College,Jaipur
- RNT Medical College,Udaipur
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- Government Medical College, Kota
- Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Mahatama Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Jhalawar Medical College Hospital, Jhalawar
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar
Tonk Road, Jaipur